Fastura Technologies had been shortlisted for NASSCOM 10K Startups Phase 3 programme, which is India’s biggest startup accelerator Program.
Highlights of NASSCOM 10000 startup meeting
1. Around 30 start-up companies were participated including our companyfastura technologies (Ours is 3rd batch out of 4 batches of this season)
2. 15 Angel investors/Venture Capitals were attending the start-ups
3. 3 hours are not enough to pitch all investors.
4. Active users of a product is a matter for them.
5. Business Card is playing a very key role in this round. That’s the only earnings at this stage for start-ups.
6. 25000$ worth start-up kit is free for all participated start-ups. http://10000startups.com/kit/